Louis Garneau BioGel RX-V Gloves
Say goodbye to hot, sweaty hands on warmer rides. Thanks to the highly ventilated construction of the Louis Garneau BioGel RX-V Gloves, your hands will stay cool, comfortable and dry throughout your ride. Multi-section Amara palm increases bar grip and dexterity while strategic perforations keep the air flowing freely. X-Vent ventilation with patented Ergo Air Concept evacuates moisture and increases cooling performance. BioGel progressive padding reduces nerve pressure and soaks up vibrations for maximum handlebar feel. Power Mesh/spandex upper gives a sleek fit and prevents overheating by allowing the hands to breathe.
- Patented BioGel 3mm/5mm progressive padding reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations, gives better flexion and reduces risks of hand injury
- Perforated Amara palm is durable, breathable and improves bar grip
- Patented Ergo Air Zone evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature
- Power Mesh/spandex upper provides great stretchability and ventilation
- Soft microfiber thumb absorbs excess sweat
- Ergonomic Velcro closure for a secure fit