SE Monterey 3.0 Women's Comfort Bike - 2017
Save $89.03 (26%) $249.97 MSRP $339.00
For cyclists who enjoy soaking in the beauty of the outdoors when they're on a ride, the Monterey 3.0 Women's comfort bike by SE is a bike to get excited about! The Monterey 3.0 was built for luxury and comfort while riding.
The Monterey 3.0 features a lightweight and durable frame, crafted from 6061 alloy, which also includes front and rear rack mounts, water bottle mounts, and a replaceable hanger. The bones of this bike are built to ride for many years to come.
The easy to use Shimano 7 speed drivetrain has a twist-shifting mechanism, making the Monterey 3.0 the perfect bike for neighborhood and bike path riding. The crankset is constructed from alloy, for a dependable mechanism, and includes a chain guard to protect it from debris.
A leading part of the Monterey 3.0 is its SE comfort saddle with elastomer suspension. This seat keeps you in complete comfort of hours and hours of riding. The wheelset includes alloy rims and hubs, to keep the Monterey 3.0 lightweight and ergonomic. The Kenda Kwest tires are easy rolling and ideal for city streets. The Monterey 3.0 also features alloy linear pull brakes for dynamic stopping power.
For riders searching for a comfortable bike, the SE Monterey 3.0 has a lot of components that make it more of a leisure bike, than a bike build for speed or backroad trekking. Enjoy it while sightseeing, as a commuter bike, around your neighborhood, or on a cruise around the lake. Its ease of riding and low maintenance build are sure to impress you!
- 6061 Alloy Frame is lightweight and strong, with replaceable hanger and water bottle mounts
- Hi-Ten Steel fork for absorbing unwanted road chatter
- Shimano components are reliable and durable
- Alloy linear pull breaks for convenient and powerful stopping ability
- 7-speed drivetrain gives you plenty of gearing options
- Ride for fitness, fun, to commute, or all three
- Kenda Kwest 32c tires for a soft and relaxing ride everytime