CycleOps Hammer Smart Trainer
Direct drive or "wheel off" trainers are taking the trainer market by storm, but the CycleOps Hammer is the only one that gives you the proven accuracy and reliability of PowerTap power meter technology. The CycleOps Hammer uses PowerTuned technology in a direct drive design to maximize accuracy and deliver up some of the hardest workouts imaginable. The direct drive design maximizes wheel and bike compatibility, and can be used with most MTB, cyclocross and road bikes, with or without disc brakes. The innovative electromagnetic resistance unit can rapidly respond to input, and is capable of handling up to 2000 watts at 20mph and can simulate grades up to 20%. The Hammer is ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart enabled so it can not only show you power data and more, but also receive information from training software like Zwift, Training Peaks, and others for fun and realistic-feeling workouts that will change the way you think about training indoors. The convenient carrying handle makes it easy to move, while folding legs and compact design ensure it easily stores out of the way when not in use.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 64 decibels, quiet enough to ride in a library.
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for accurate power readings.
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142 or 148.
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130mm and 135 mm.
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth 4.0 technologies.
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training application, including CycleOps VirtualTraining, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more.Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software.
- 20 lb precision balanced flywheel provides quiet, vibration free and true-to-the-road riding experience.
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensure most responsive resistance and maximum power available.
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 2000 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 20% climbing grade.
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tire wear. Integrated front wheel tray adds stability to ride without taking up any extra storage space.
- Internally cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts.
- Integrated front wheel tray adds stability to ride and nests within the trainer when not in use.
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage.
- Includes a Shimano splined freehub for compatibility with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes.
- Accessible and balanced handle allows for smooth, anyone-can-carry transit of the trainer.
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth 4.0 devices ensures the Hammer is up to date.
- 300 lb (136 kg) maximum load -- excluding bicycle.
- Cassette not included.