Diamondback Catch 2.0 27.5+ Mountain Bike - 2016
Save $1,500.03 (38%) $2,499.97 MSRP $4,000.00
DB uses their proven hydroformed alloy frame, with modern just-slack-enough geometry to create this bike's go-anywhere attitude. With 130mm of travel front and rear, it suddenly feels like a lot more on a trail, especially with Level Link and plus-size tires wrapped around Diamondback signature Blanchard rims.
To bring you up to speed, Level Link is Diamondback's patent-pending short-bar four-link suspension platform, and it's designed to isolate horizontal pedaling forces and control chain growth for increased pedaling efficiency. Take the Catch 2.0 and roll some single-track, gas it out of tight corners: You'll discover right away how fully responsive the suspension is. The bump compliance is excellent, soaking up small and large hits. Take on a climb, and you'll feel how the rear wheel stays planted for the kind of junkyard dog grip you need on long fire roads and punchy technical sections. In short, the Catch 2.0, thanks to level link, climbs like a cross-country machine without compromising its ability to attack the most aggressive lines.
Bottom line, you'll be surprised how efficiently the Catch 2.0 pedals, and with a SRAM 1x11 drivetrain there's a gear for the trickiest of sections: soft? Steep? Soft and steep?--whatever you like to ride bring it on. The Catch 2.0 has amazing grip. Completing this new generation of trail bikes is a Fox 34 Float fork, SRAM Guide brakes, a KS Supernatural dropper post, and other solid DB components. This is a trail bike like no other.
- Diamondback hydroformed alloy frame with Level Link Suspension and Fox Float 34 fork.
- SRAM GX Type 2.1, 11-Speed drivetrain and GX shifter deliver unmatched shifting performance and dependability.
- Diamondback Blanchard 32R, Tubeless Compatible wheelset and SRAM GUIDE R hydraulic disc brakes provide solid, dependable performance
- Kenda Havok 27.5x2.8" tires for tenacious grip
- DB4L "Lock on" 135mm Kraton grips and WTB Volt Comp saddle keep you in touch and control