CatEye Volt 800 Headlight
For when days get short and you need a reliable bike light to safely guide you back home, you want the CatEye Volt 800. With 800 lumens of high-intensity white light, the CatEye Volt offers maximum output for the darkest of nights. Features include 5 modes to provide runtimes up to 80 hours, a USB rechargeable Li-ion cartridge battery and an H-34 Flex Tight handlebar mount.
- 800 lumens
- High intensity white LED X1
- BatteryLi-ion rechargeable battery (3.6V-3100mAh)
- Built-in fast charging circuit
- Low battery indicator
- Lighting mode memory function.
- Helmet Mount
- High: Approx 2 Hours (800 lumens)
- Middle: Approx 3.5 Hours (350 lumens)
- Low: Approx 10 Hours (150 lumens)
- Hyper Constant: Approx 7 Hours (800/150 lumens)
- Flashing: Approx 50 Hours (150 lumens)
- Recharge time: Approx 5-9hrs (5hr fast recharge using 1A or higher USB charging adaptor, or using USB3.0)
- Recharge/discharge number of times about 300 timesuntil the rated capacity drops to 70%)