LOOK Kéo Blade Road Pedals
Leave it to clipless pedal innovator Look to continue to push the boundaries, as exemplified by their Keo Blade road pedals. These pedals feature Look's clever blade retention system which uses a composite blade in lieu of conventional springs to reduce weight, simplify the design, plus increase aerodynamics. To enhance their performance, Look has increased the platform contact area for enhanced stability during the pedaling motion. The composite body construction keeps the pedal slim and trim at 240 grams/pair while the oversized Chromoly Plus spindle provides incredible strength and durability.
Since the Keo Blade pedals utilize a composite blade instead of conventional springs, there's no adjustability of release tension. Included are two sets of composite blades - the lighter, 8nm version plus the higher tension 12nm version - so you have a choice regarding your preferred release tension setting.
- New, wider contact surface provides a wider platform (now 60mm) and increased surface area (400 square mm) for enhanced pedaling stability
- Stainless steel top plate for durability and smooth float action
- Composite blade system delivers firm retention, easy release, and improves the pedal's aerodynamic profile
- Includes two sets of composite blades - 8nm and 12nm - so you can choose the desired release tension
- Composite body is strong and lightweight
- Oversized Chromoly Plus spindle for strength and stiffness
- 2 ball bearings and 1 needle bearing cartridge per pedal for smooth performance
- Stack height: 14mm
- Includes Grey Kéo Grip Anti-Slip Cleats that provide 4.5 degrees of float
- Weight: 240 grams/pair