Marin Rock Spring 2 Mountain Bike - Performance Exclusive
At the heart of the Rock Spring is a butted alloy frame that's lightweight, tough and provides a lively and fun ride wherever you go. Up front a RockShox Recon Silver suspension fork gives you 100mm of travel to soak up any bumps from the trail or path to give you a more comfortable ride on any terrain. A Shimano Deore 1x10-speed drivetrain serves up the most reliable shifting in the game, along with the reliability of a modern 1x11 system that gives you plenty of gearing options while simplifying the drivetrain for improved performance. Shimano M365 hydraulic disc brakes provide plenty of stopping power, so you can ride with confidence knowing your brakes won't be effected by terrain or weather. Finally a set of size-specific wheels roll on Schwalbe Tough Tom tires to keep you hooked in on the trail or path.
- Right Fit sizing matches you up with the perfect bike geometry and wheel size
- Butted alloy frame is tough, lightweight and durable
- RockShox Recon Silver with 100mm of travel
- Shimano Deore 1x10-speed drivetrain
- Shimano M365 hydraulic disc brakes