Fuji Roubaix 1.5 Road Bike - 2018
The Fuji Roubaix 1.5 road bike is all about efficiency, acceleration, and control, and we're thrilled to see Fuji match its superb A6-SL custom-butted alloy frame with a rock solid Shimano Tiagra 10-speed drivetrain and Oval Concepts 327 wheels. The Roubaix line is one our best-selling lines and with good reason.
The Fuji Roubaix is designed with more aggressive race-oriented geometry with the end goal of elevating your performance. Fuji uses their proprietary aluminum tubes, which are butted, to maximize rider energy output through enhanced stiffness. A PF30 bottom bracket shell provides more surface area to attach a larger down tube and chain stays for better stability and rigidity under load. The internal bearing design is also lighter than traditional external cups as well. The shorter head tube of the Roubaix lowers the handlebar position and consequently puts you in a more aerodynamic riding position. Additionally, the head tube is tapered to improve front-end handling and increase strength under rider torque. Finally, the Roubaix frame is designed with shorter chainstays, which results in a shorter wheelbase for precise handling at a moment's notice, and a full carbon fork to smooth out the road ahead.
The Fuji Roubaix 1.5 features Shimano Tiagra 10-speed components and an Oval Concepts 300 mid-compact crankset with 52/36T chainrings. A forgiving Shimano 105 11-28T cassette allows you to handle grades of all kinds without sacrificing big gears for power. Oval's comfortable suede tape and road tuned saddle with a special pressure relief zone make every ride enjoyable. Sturdy alloy bars, stem, and seatpost keep you confident and in control.
- A6-SL custom-butted alloy frame is exceptionally lightweight, stiff, and durable
- Full carbon FC-440 fork with tapered 1-1/8" - 1-1/2" steerer
- Shimano Tiagra 10-speed components (shift/brake levers, derailleurs, brakes) for crisp gear changes and reliable performance
- Mid-compact Oval Concepts 300 crankset w/ 52/36T chainrings combined with 10-speed 11-28T cassette provides gear ratios for a wide variety of terrain
- Oval Concepts 327 clincher wheels outfitted with Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700x25 tires
- Dependable Oval Concepts alloy stem, handlebar, and seatpost