SIDI Buvel MTB Shoes
The Buvel are SIDI's best-selling MTB shoes and styled for commuters and casual off-road riders who put a premium on comfort and performance. The proven Competition sole is reinforced with carbon to provide a highly efficient pedal stroke and features high-grip tread blocks that adhere to any terrain. External reinforced heel cup positions the foot for increased power transfer and won't break down over time. Caliper Buckle 2-way ratchet adjusts effortlessly on the fly and two Velcro straps give a snug, secure and comfortable fit.
- Aggressive MTB Competition sole is reinforced with carbon fiber and integrated plastic inserts for optimum grip when walking, plus it accommodates toe spikes for traction in difficult and muddy conditions
- Lorica microfiber upper is water-repellent, quick-drying, breathable and abrasion-resistant
- SIDI Heel Cup stabilizes and supports the heel to reduce slippage and increase power transfer
- Reflective elements in back add visibility
- Caliper Buckle 2-way ratchet for easy on-bike adjustment with incremental tightening and loosening
- 2 High Security Velcro strap for easy forefoot adjustment and a no-slip fit