Troy Lee Designs A1 MIPS MTB helmet
One of the most comfortable off-road helmets around now has the added protection of MIPS. The multi-directional impact protection system in the TLD A1 allows for extra head movement at impact, which dissipates some of the trauma when your head hits the deck. The reinforced polycarbonate shell is in-molded with the EPS liner, extending down the back of the head and sides for protection. And there are 16 big vents -- 8 up front, and 8 in the rear, to keep your head cool. There's also a one-piece, removable and washable comfort liner that is made of anti-microbial moisture working material to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Reinforced polycarbonate shell, EPS liner
- MIPS brain protection system
- 16 big vents
- Triple position adjustable retention system allows for custom fits.
- Removable and washable comfort liner
- Adjustable moto-inspired visor with anodized aluminum hardware.