Sidi SD15 MTB Shoes
The Sidi SD15 MTB shoes strike the perfect balance between stiffness for pedaling and flexibility for walking while you're out shredding through trails. With an upper sole made from multi-layer Politex, an environmentally sustainable fabric, these MTB shoes are resistant to ripping, lacerations, stretching, and fading. Use the heel's pull tab to slip your foot in, and you'll instantly notice the secure fit and evenly distributed support. Next are the stiff, reinforced heels, the high-performance rubber soles, and Techno-3 dials and Velcro straps for quick, on-the-fly fit adjustments.
- Upper sole made of multi-layer Politex is resistant to ripping, lacerations, stretching, and fading
- Politex is an environmentally sustainable fabric
- Outdoor sole made of high-performance rubber for excellent grip and easy expulsion of mud
- Sole includes a 4-hole plate for SPD pedals
- Reinforced heel keeps feet in place during extreme performance or prolonged pressure
- Techno-3 Closure System with Velcro straps for secure fit that's quick and easy to adjust on-the-fly