SRAM XX1 BB30 Eagle Crankset
Avid cyclists are always in pursuit for equipment that is lighter, stiffer, and stronger. With the XX1 BB30 Eagle crankset by SRAM, cyclists get this, plus a quiet, intuitive, and precise operation. The XX1 BB30 Eagle crankset features SRAM's proprietary Carbon Tuned lay-up, which results in a lightweight and ultra-energy-efficient crankset for generating a high-wattage output. Perfect for cross-country riding and racing, this crankset also provides remarkable mud clearing and extraordinary durability with SRAM's X-SYNC 2 chainring. With the BB30 design, cyclists will enjoy an optimized bearing load and power transfer that minimizes wear for the XX1 BB30 Eagle Crankset. The SRAM XX1 BB30 Eagle Crankset also features 175mm crank arms with 32T ring.
- Crafted with SRAM Carbon Tuned crank technology for ultra-lightweight and stiffness
- 175mm crank arms with 32 tooth ring
- The BB30 bottom bracket optimizes bearing load and power transfer while minimizing wear
- Optimized versatile design for cross-country and trail riding use
- Proprietary chainring technology designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains
- Quiet performance, enhanced mud clearing, and superior durability with X-SYNC 2