SRAM XX1 GXP Eagle Crankset
Avid cyclists are always in pursuit for equipment that is lighter, stiffer, and stronger. With the XX1 GXP Eagle crankset by SRAM, cyclists get this, plus a quiet, intuitive, and precise operation. The XX1 GXP Eagle crankset features SRAM's proprietary Carbon Tuned lay-up, which results in a lightweight and ultra-energy-efficient crankset for generating a high-wattage output. Perfect for cross-country riding and racing, this crankset also provides remarkable mud clearing and extraordinary durability with SRAM's X-SYNC 2 chainring. With the GXP design, cyclists will enjoy the decrease in friction and weight, plus the improved feel and balance of the XX1 GXP Eagle Crankset.
- Crafted with SRAM Carbon Tuned crank technology for ultra-lightweight and stiffness
- GXP gutter seal design cuts friction and weight, while improving durability and both feel and balance
- Optimized versatile design for cross-country and trail riding use
- Proprietary chainring technology designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains
- 32 rigidly profiled teeth for friction-free function
- Quiet performance, enhanced mud clearing, and superior durability with X-SYNC 2