IZIP E3 Peak+ Electric Trail Bike - 2018
Churn up a mountain and be back in time for supper with the IZIP E3 Peak+ Electric Trail Bike. Its supercharged 250-watt Bosch Performance CX motor has an assisted speed of 20 miles per hour and features both manual and automatic E-MTB assist modes to match your pedaling input with a full range of power.
The hydroformed ultralight aluminum frame with Trail Performance Geometry is comfortable on the trail and nimble on the switchbacks. A Rock Shox Judy Gold suspension fork with 120mm of travel provides plenty of cushion when running over the rough stuff.
Shimano Deore 10-speed components offer smooth and reliable shifting performance and Tektro mechanical disc brakes provide dependable, all-weather stopping power. For added grip and confidence, the Peak+ comes equipped with 27.5+ tires.
So, don't worry what your old-school mountain bike friends might think of your new ride -- with the Peak+, you can leave them in the dust, have twice as much fun, and still have plenty of time to down a couple of beers while they drag themselves back to the trailhead.
- 27.5-inch wheels and Plus sized tires serve up fantastic traction and inspire confidence
- Ultralight, hydroformed aluminum alloy frame delivers a sweet ride and excellent value
- Compact mountain trail geometry for that 'one with the bike' feel
- Tektro M735 super powerful disc brakes with 4-piston front caliper and 2-piston rear offer great modulation and control
- Estimated range: 30mi/48km to 50mi/80km
- Max Assisted Speed: 20mph