OneUp Components Aluminum Pedals
The OneUp Aluminum Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading hexagonal steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 355g, the OneUp Aluminum Pedals won't slow you down on the climbs.
Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The ultra-thin design (only 8mm at the leading edge) gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle. Clip Less, Ride More.
Each pedal contains 4 double sealed full cartridge bearing and no bushings, to eliminate axle play and provide ultimate long-term durability. When it's finally time to service your bearings, the unique cassette tool lock ring system makes re-greasing the bearings exceptionally fast and easy. Available in 3 colors, Black, Green and Grey.
- 10 rear loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip
- 4 sealed cartridge bearings per pedal
- Ultra-thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle
- Fully sealed and serviceable design with built in bearing extractor
- Wide platform design for increased stability
- Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel
- Platform Size: 115x105mm