SRAM XX1 Eagle Rear Derailleur
The XX1 Eagle rear derailleur by SRAM allows for a greater capacity in the Eagle line of products, while continuing its compact design. It also features several upgrades that provide smoother and quieter operation. This rear derailleur can accommodate a cassette with a capacity of 10 to 50 tooth, for an overall effortless pedaling feel. The Type-3 Roller Bearing Clutch delivers a smoother torque curve for that quieter and more consistent operation and feel. Cage Lock has also been added further back in the XX1 Eagle derailleur's design to protect it from trail debris. This redesigned, robust mounting system furthers the innovation of the Eagle derailleur's performance and overall durability.
- Type-3 Roller Bearing Clutch technology for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel
- Greater capacity allowing for a 10-50T cassette in the larger 14T X-SYNC lower pulley
- Re-engineered mounting system and repositioned Cage Lock for added strength
- Greater efficiency and smoother shifting with Eagle pulley technology
- Carbon cage and lightweight hardware keep it light, yet tough