Terry Butterfly Chromoly Women's Saddle
One of the best values on an Italian-made saddle you'll find anywhere, the Terry Butterfly Chromoly saddle has been one of the best-selling women's saddles out there. First introduced in 1999, the Butterfly represents the pinnacle of nearly two-decades of research and development, and has been designed for the ultimate in performance and comfort. The Butterfly is wider at the rear than typical race saddles for improved sit bone support, and then features a full cutaway through the nose and mid-section to make it more flexible and alleviate pressure on soft tissue. The low profile, flat topped shape lets you move around the saddle easily, and the multi-density foam gets firmer towards the rear for more pedaling efficiency, and softer towards the front for improved comfort.
- Multi-density padding improves comfort and pedaling efficiency
- Center channel cutout alleviates soft tissue pressure
- Wider tail section accommodates women's sit bones
- Flat top shape makes it easy to move around the saddle
- FeC alloy rails are stiff, durable and lightweight