SIDI Cape Air MTB Shoes
SIDI needs no introduction when it comes to serious performance and serious comfort for serious riders. With as many features as the Cape boasts, it's no wonder why this is SIDI's best-selling mountain bike shoe. It starts with the Techno-3 system that makes it effortless and convenient for on-the-bike adjustments with incremental tightening and loosening. Breathable and agile, the Cape features a vented synthetic leather upper with cooling mesh panels, and a padded tongue that disperses pressure evenly to keep the top of your foot pressure point free. The external reinforced heel cup stabilizes and supports the heel, with an anatomically shaped plastic design that keeps its figure, reducing heel slip and optimizing power transfer for when you need to crank out the wattage up the switchbacks.
- Caliper Buckle two-way ratchet for easy on-bike adjustment with incremental tightening and loosening.
- Techno-3 system dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit.
- Soft Instep Closure 2 System is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area.
- Vented synthetic leather upper is water repellent, quick-drying, breathable, permeable to water vapor and abrasion and mildew resistant.
- Sidi Heel Cup stabilizes and supports the heel to reduce heel slip and increase power transfer
- MTB competition sole