SIDI Cape Mountain Bike Shoes
Designed for cyclocross and off-road racers and riders who demand top performance, the SIDI Cape MTB Shoes are equipped with the proven Competition sole for stiffness and support on all-day rides and high-grip tread blocks that'll stick to roots, rocks and rough terrain. SIDI Heel Cup positions the foot inside the shoe to reduce slippage and increase power transfer. Soft Instep Closure 2 System with padded tongue eliminates hot spots. Tecno 3 closure system uses supple, low-friction wires across the upper foot for even pressure distribution. Micro-ratcheting buckles adjust with a single click in either direction for simple fine-tuning on the fly.
- Aggressive MTB Competition sole is reinforced with carbon fiber and integrated plastic inserts for optimum grip when walking, plus it accommodates toe spikes for traction in difficult and muddy conditions
- Lorica microfiber upper is water-repellent, quick-drying, breathable and abrasion-resistant
- SIDI Heel Cup stabilizes and supports the heel to reduce slippage and increase power transfer
- Adjustable, replaceable Soft Instep Closure 2 System and padded tongue eliminates pressure points
- Caliper Buckle 2-way ratchet for easy on-bike adjustment with incremental tightening and loosening
- Tecno 3 precision ratchet closure independently micro-adjusts fit across forefoot and toe