Stan's No Tubes ZTR Bravo Boost Wheelset
Whether you're mountain biking, hitting the trails all day, or Enduro Racing, the ZTR Bravo wheels by Stan's No Tubes are up to the task. Created using Radial Impact Absorbing Carbon Technology (RiACT), Bravo wheels are three times stiffer than aluminum rims laterally, and absorbs radial impacts to withstand bigger hits and to roll faster. They also include Stan's patented Bead Socket tubeless technology to improve traction, while maintaining a stronger and lighter rim. These wheels come with quick-release endcaps and skewers, as well as 15mm front and 142mm rear through axle end caps.
The Bravo Boost wheels add 6mm of width on the rear hub and 10mm of width on the front hub for a greater flange offset, stronger spoke-bracing angle, and massively enhanced wheel stiffness and stability. A few things to note with Boost wheels are that they affect the position of the disc brakes and cassette, and require a specific fork and crank. A few other advantages of Boost wheels are that a shorter chain stay can be used, the suspension pivots can be placed wider apart making them stiffer, the wider rear hub offers a bigger choice in chainrings, and Boost wheels improve clearance on the forks and the rear.
- Designed for Trail, Mountain Biking, and Endure racing
- RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- Boost design makes wheels super stiff and stable
- Bead Socket Technology for excellent tubeless performance
- WideRight rim design optimized for wider Trail and Mountain Bike tires
- Added durability and quick engagement with Neo hubs
- Super lightweight and durable