Industry Nine Enduro 305 32-Hole Wheelset - XD Driver
The standard-bearer of Industry Nine's wheel lineup, the Enduro has grown with the changing times and now has a 30.5-millimeter internal rim width, meaning 2.8-inch tires will feel right at home. More width means improved sidewall support, better traction and more volume, so you can run your tubeless tires with a lower pressure but keep a firm, confident grip on the trail.
Torch disc hubs cut back on weight but not on strength or performance. The 6-pawl freehub achieves the lightning-fast, 3-degree freehub engagement that Industry Nine is known for, which means your power is transfered almost instantly to the drivetrain. No more lag when you're powering up technical trails! Twin seals on the hub endcaps keep out nature's nastiness, which helps increase bearing life.
- 27.5" Tubeless Ready Disc Wheelset
- Designed for mountain riding
- SRAM XD version
- Boost: 12x148mm (rear), 15x110mm (front). Non-boost: 12x142mm (rear), 15x100mm (front)
- Spoke holes' angle-accurate orientation minimizes spoke bed stress and promotes long-term spoke durability.
- 30.5mm internal rim width
- Torch Mountain Hubs (6-pawl driver w/3-degree engagement)
- Recommended Rider Weight: 250Ibs/114kg max