MRP 104 BCD 32T Wave Ring
The MRP Wave Ring is a game changer that's certain to lead to new trends in the industry. MRP's new Wave technology alternates the ring-tooth pattern left to right, so it doesn't occupy the full width of the chain, making more room for mud and debris to shed off the chain. It also makes less contact with the chain, so less stress is placed on both the chain and chainring, allowing for minimal friction and maximum retention. With a chainring that's this efficient and built for longevity, there's really no other option.
- Machined from durable, long-wearing 7000-series aluminum
- Tooth faces displaced from nominal centerline to provide active & positive lateral engagement of every chain link with a chainring tooth.
- Alternating lateral force to each chain link to actively retain links to ring.
- Less surface contact between chainring and chain creating minimal friction and maximum retention.
- Equal tooth thickness on entire chainring to allow for maximum mud-shedding clearance.
- Tooth design allows for reduced weight chainrings