MSR Miniworks EX Microfilter
The MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter is the world's best-selling microfilter, delivering long-lasting, field-maintainable water filtration in demanding environments. Engineered for frequent and heavy use, it uses MSR's workhorse Marathon EX carbon/ceramic element to ensure clean, reliable and taste-free water. Thanks to its innovative AirSpring Accumulator, the filter is capable of pumping one liter per minute, and the flow rate can be renewed easily and repeatedly in the field--no tools required. The EX is lightweight and compact and, most importantly, has been proven reliable by thousands of adventurers just like you.
- Testing: Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to end of filter life in "worst-case" water.
- Reliable: Durable carbon/ceramic element ensures safe, taste-free water--even with frequent, heavy use.
- Field-maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly for full filter recovery with no tools required.
- Fast Flow: AirSpring Accumulator increases filtration speed; up to 1-liter per minute.
- Better-tasting Water: Carbon core removes unpleasant tastes and odors caused by organic compounds, such as iodine, chlorine, and pesticides.
- Made in the U.S.A of U.S. and imported material