Diamondback Haanjo Trail Bike -- 2017
Save $600.03 (26%) $1,699.97 MSRP $2,300.00
For a lightweight trail bike that is performance focused, the Haanjo Trail Bike by Diamondback hits all of the high notes. It's durable lightweight build, professionally modeled drivetrain, and durable meaty tires make it the ideal choice for trail riders and mountain bikers.
The Haanjo Trail bike has added durability where it's most needed in a trail bike, the frame. Crafted from lightweight and strong 6061 Alloy and shaped to achieve an endurance focused geometry. To save on added weight, the Haanjo Trail bike's fork is made of full monocoque carbon, and also features carbon dropouts. These traits keep the bike strong and light, which is ideal for trail riding.
The drivetrain of the Haanjo Trail bike includes an excellent mix of Shimano and SRAM parts for a ride that beams with performance and perseverance through even the roughest of trails. The front and rear derailleurs are Shimano Ultegra models, which provide cyclists with high performance benefits. The shifter is also a Shimano model, and the crankset is a SRAM Rival model, which is race ready.
For tires that can meet the challenge of nearly any terrain, the Haanjo Trail bike features Kenda Flintridge tires. Whether you're riding over loose rock, hardpack, or even through mud, these tires are built to overcome with their reinforced sidewalls and smooth centerline tread. To stop these tires in their tracks, the Haanjo Trail bike includes powerful and responsive Shimano hydraulic brakes.
- Frame crafted from lightweight and durable 6061 Alloy with endurance geometry
- Ultra-lightweight, full monocoque carbon fork with carbon dropouts
- Shimano Ultegra front and rear derailleurs for added performance advantages, a Shimano shifter, and a race-ready SRAM crankset
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for excellent and responsive stopping power
- Kenda Flintridge tires to conquer any terrain, including loose rock and mud