Fuji Transonic 2.7 Road Bike - 2017
Save $589.03 (30%) $1,399.97 MSRP $1,989.00
The Fuji Transonic frame has been design to help you cut through the wind. Fuji's engineers spent several years wind-tunnel testing and FEA-modeling the Transonic frame to achieve the right shape to help you gain an advantage on your competitors. They found that while aerofoil shapes may be aerodynamically efficient, they compromise the rigidity of the frame. They also don't perform as well in a cross-wind, and can compromise your control of the bike. To solve this problem, Fuji uses a wide cross-section tube shape made from C5 high modulus carbon fiber that cuts through the wind but increases stiffness, and increases your control of the bike at speed.
The Transonic 2.7 features a Shimano 105 drivetrain with 105 shifters. The shifters are comfortable to grip and react instantaneously to deliver your bike to the next gear. A mid-compact 52/36 Oval crankset and wide-ranged Shimano 105 11/28 cassette allow you to easily choose the right cadence regardless of the road grade. A set of Oval Concepts 327 aero clinchers make short work of quick accelerations and Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick tires supply plenty of grip.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- C5 carbon frame tube shapes for aerodynamic drag reduction, increased rigidity, and unparalleled control
- FC-440 carbon tapered carbon fork and steerer
- Shimano 105 11-speed drivetrain
- Oval 327 alloy clinchers deliver both massive speed and supreme comfort
- Dependable Oval Concepts components