Fuji Brevet 1.1 Women's Disc Road Bike - 2018
$3,999.99 MSRP $4,299.99
The Fuji Brevet features women's specific endurance geometry and touch points to produce a sleek, lightweight and fast machine that will make you want to go those extra miles. At the beating heart of the Brevet is a high modulus carbon fiber frame with VRTech, a revolutionary frame technology that incorporates vibration dampening material into key areas to improve comfort during long days in the saddle, without impacting the bike's performance. The Brevet also incorporates fully-internal, Di2 compatible cable routing, a tapered headtube and PF30 bottom bracket, 12mm front and rear thru-axles, and hidden fender eyelets. All this adds up to a bike that's as versatile as it is comfortable and fast.
The Brevet 1.1 is the pinnacle of this year's Brevet line with a complete Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed groupset, for lightning fast and ultra-smooth shifting. Ultegra Di2 hydraulic disc brakes give you the best braking power and modulation hydraulic disc brakes have to offer and the 1.1's wheelset features Oval Concepts 723 tubeless compatible rims with centerlock hubs and thru-axles for confident rolling and spritely control. Finally, a complete Oval Concepts finishing kit provides a slick look and components you can trust, like Ergo carbon handlebars, a 3D-forged stem body and a women's specific saddle with pressure relief zones.
For riders looking for a high-end road bike that offers the performance benefits of a carbon race bike with more upright geometry for a relaxed position, and premium components that offer pro-level functionality, then the Fuji Brevet 1.1 is the perfect choice.
- High-modulus carbon frame with VRTech (Vibration Reduction Technology) reduces road vibration by 24.6% compared to a frame without VRTech
- Full carbon fork with VRTech and 100x12mm thru-axle
- Hidden fender eyelets on fork
- 142x12mm convertible rear thru-axle
- Wave seatstays disrupt and diffuse road vibration
- Endurance geometry with a taller headtube and longer chainstays
- Integrated chainstay protector
- Flat mount disc brakes
- Internal Cable Routing
- Double water bottle mounts
- Unique tube diameters and carbon layups for each size frame produces a consistent ride quality across the full size range