Pashely Briton City Bike - 2018
Taking cues from Pashley's flagship Roadster bicycle, the Briton is built around a handcrafted steel frame and designed with lighter specifications and a slightly more relaxed riding style. Classic chainguard and fenders keep your clothes looking sharp while a Sturmey Archer 5 speed internal gear hub lets you ease about town. For the ultimate in comfort, the Briton comes stock with a Brooks B67 aged sprung leather saddle that will gradually mold to a customized fit.
The Briton also features a Dynamo powered headlamp, so no need to worry about batteries, all-weather front and rear hub brakes, frame-fitted pump, kickstand and bell. Loaded with modern features with all the classic style of traditional handcraftsmanship, the Pashley Briton is the dream machine perfect for all your city adventures.
- Classic geometry with upright riding position
- Brooks B67 aged sprung leather saddle
- Sturmey Archer 5 speed C50 hub gear
- Dynamo powered headlamp
- All-weather, low maintenance front and rear hub brakes
- profile steel guards with hand-applied silver lining
- Easy-to-park propstand
- Small 'ding-dong' bell
- Protective chainguard
- Classic frame-fitted pump