Raleigh Carlton Mixte Women's City Bike
Whether you're cruising to the coffee shop, running to the store, or riding to work, you can zoom around in style with the Carlton Mixte. This stylish urban bike has unique double top tubes, a one-piece integrated handlebar and stem for a nice clean look and platform rack with classy wood inlay with burnished Raleigh Heron insignia. For the fixie enthusiast, the Carlton features a flip flop hub to easily switch from a single speed freewheel to a fixed gear bike. Reflective decaling on the downtube adds visibility for riding at night or during early morning hours, and the bike bell lets pedestrians and other riders know you're coming.
- The sturdy, low-slung Twin Top Tube Steel Frame absorbs bumps and makes for easy on and off (and offers the ability to ride in a skirt)
- The integrated bar and stem are combined into one piece for a nice, clean look
- Large Alloy, 40mm High Profile rims and Kenda K193, 700 x 32c tires allow you to roll over obstacles in your path
- The Carlton Mixtie features a flangeless bar with lock-on Comfort Grips and a Classic Road Saddle with rivets
- The front rack with wood inlay and burnished Heron logos carries extra gear in style