Fuji Jari 1.1 Gravel Bike Frameset - 2018
For those in search of the road less traveled, the Fuji Jari is the ultimate in performance-oriented gravel riding. Designed to take on gravel races, light touring, bikepacking or pretty much whatever you can throw at it, the Jari is a chameleon that seamlessly changes into whatever you need it to be. Long, slack geometry provides a stable and confidence-inspiring ride, no matter what the terrain, allowing you to comfortably grind gravel all day long.
At the heart of the Jari 1.1 is Fuji's custom-butted alloy frame. This lightweight, stiff frame boasts semi-internal cable routing to help minimize the impact of road dust and grime. The FC-440 Cross carbon monocoque fork, with a 12mm thru-axle, helps smooth out road buzz and keeps the bike on the straight and narrow while negotiating challenging gravel roads. Additionally, the carbon fork also features rack and water bottle mounts to facilitate extended gravel road adventures. Remember, the journey is the best part of the trip and the Jari is the perfect traveling partner.
- Fuji A6-SL custom-butted alloy frame for light weight, strength, and reliability
- FC-440 Cross full carbon monocoque fork with a tapered steerer tube
- Internal cable routing
- 5 water bottle mounts
- Rack and fender mounts
- Low-profile bento box direct mount on top tube
- 2mm silicone shouldering pad on the underside of the top tube
- Max tire size: 700 x 42c / 650B x 2.0