LOOK Kéo 2 Max Road Pedals
Look has created a new, slimmed down Kéo 2 Max road pedal, yet at the same time increased the size of the contact surface without adding any weight. What this means for you is enhanced pedaling efficiency to go along with Look's renowned style. Look has increased the width of the contact surface to 60mm and increased the surface area to 500 square mm (a 25% increase). Not only that, the stainless steel top plate has been updated so regardless of the position of your foot, there's the same amount of contact for consistent performance.
Also improved in the new Kéo 2 Max pedal is the inclusion of a conical spacer (instead of a serrated washer) between the inner ball bearings and needle roller bearings. This reduces friction and increases fluidity for even smoother performance. The spring tension for entry and release is adjustable so you can dial in exactly how you want the pedals to feel and perform. The included cleats provide 4.5 degrees of float to make the pedaling motion easier on your knees.
- New, wider contact surface provides a wider platform (now 60mm) and increased surface area (500 square mm) for enhanced pedaling stability
- Redesigned stainless steel top plate provides same amount of contact regardless of the position of your foot (depending upon the angular float you use)
- Composite body is lightweight and strong
- Oversized Chromoly Plus spindle for strength and stiffness
- Inner ball bearing and needle roller bearing for smooth performance
- Adjustable spring tension for smooth entry and release
- Stack height: 17.3mm
- Includes Grey Kéo Grip Anti-Slip Cleats that provide 4.5 degrees of float
- Weight: 260 grams/pair