NiteRider Pro 1800 Race LED Headlight
Imagine the sun at your fingertips. That's what riding is like with the Pro 1800 Race LED headlight. Updated with 1800 lumens for 2013, this headlight uses a Cree LED to set the trail ablaze with brilliant light while minimizing heat build-up and power usage. Borofloat lens and new triple reflector illuminate everything directly in front of you, plus the surrounding area. Three light settings provide 1½-6 hours of runtime, plus there's Walk and Flash modes for safety. 8 Step Fuel gauge and QR battery system make on-the-bike charging a cinch. The sun never sets when you're riding with the Pro 1800 Race.
- Boasts one of the category's best power-to-weight ratios
- Smart Charger juices up the 4 Cell Li-Ion battery in only 4½ hours
- High-powered Cree LED produces more light with less power and less heat
- Newly designed triple reflector and Borofloat lens work together to minimize light transmission loss and maximize light output for excellent optical clarity -- superseding internal reflectors or standard glass lenses
- Runtimes: 1½ hours High (1800 lumens), 3 hours Medium (700 lumens), 6 hours Low (400 lumens), 25 hours Walk (80 lumens)
- 5 light levels: High, Medium, Low, Walk, Flash
- 8 Step Fuel Gauge located on top of the unit lets you know when it's time to recharge the battery
- Quick Release Battery System makes charging fast and hassle-free; no more fussing with Velcro straps every time you need to recharge your battery
- Mounts on your handlebar, helmet or Explorer Headband (headband not included)
- Includes 4 Cell Li-Ion battery, standard/oversized handlebar mount, helmet mount, 4.5 HR Smart Charger and 36" extension cable
- Performance Bicycle does not ship NiteRider product outside the United States. Any NiteRider product purchased within the U.S. and subsequently exported has no warranty coverage and cannot be registered with NiteRider.