Garmin fenix 3 Multi-Sport Watch
The Garmin fenix 3 is a rugged, capable and smart multisport training GPS/GLONASS watch. With uncompromising construction details like stainless steel bezel with fully integrated EXO antenna which, when paired with GLONASS and EPO, provides faster fixes and more accurate position than GPS alone. With a sunlight-visible high-resolution Chroma color display, fenix 3 makes a statement on the trail and off. A full set of fitness training features, plus outdoor navigation capabilities offer the outdoor adventurist every option for training activities and competitions. Connect IQ lets you customize your fenix 3 with a variety of downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and activities.
The fenix 3 is available in 3 bold models: gray with high-strength, scratch resistant, crystal and black band; silver with red band; and the premium sapphire model with a stainless steel band and sapphire lens. Each watch features a protective stainless steel bezel and buttons, and reinforced housing for extra durability. A sunlight-visible high-resolution color Chroma display with LED backlight lets you access your data in any light. The fenix 3 is water rated 100 meters and has a battery life of up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode, 16 hours in GPS mode and up to 3 months in watch mode (all depending on settings).
The fenix 3 is packed with training features to tell you about your form and fitness. The first is the VO2 max estimator. When used with a heart rate monitor, the fenix 3 crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute. Track changes to your VO2 max to see your fitness gains and to compare with your peers. Other fitness metrics include recovery advisor with a recovery timer and recovery check, plus a Race Predictor, which estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.
- Uncompromising Multisport Training GPS Watch
- Stainless Steel EXO antenna with GPS + GLONASS support for fast fix and accuracy
- 1.2-inch sunlight readable color Chroma display
- Fitness training features like VO2 Max and Recovery Advisor (when used with a heart rate monitor¹)
- Outdoor navigation features like 3-axis compass, altimeter and barometer, TracBack and Sight'n Go
- Connect IQ compatibility for customized apps, widgets, watch faces and data fields
- When used with the HRM-Run monitor, fenix 3 reports your cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time
- Swim Profile and Ski-board Mode fenix 3 tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more
- Ski-board mode puts speed, distance, vertical drop and an automatic run counter
- GPS track log creates a "bread crumb trail" as you move. Create and follow courses, mark up to 1,000 locations and store up to 10,000 track points and navigate to them
- Smart Notifications lets you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch, even if you're on the trail. Works with compatible iPhone 4s or Android smartphone