Breezer Downtown EX City Bike - 2017
The Breezer Downtown EX City Bike is comfortable, efficient, and an all-around pleasure to ride. Its custom tapered frame was designed by Joe Breeze himself, and features a geometry that makes it easy to ride for cyclists of all shapes and sizes. The reliable Shimano drivetrain provides the convenience of simple operation, while also being able to endure long journeys through the city.
The ideal choice of students, commuters, cross town treks, cruising through a greenway, or simply coasting around the neighborhood. The chromoly steel frame is tough and durable for city riding. The EX also features a steel fork to absorb the chatter on road that have cracks, dents, and bumps.
The Shimano drivetrain provides riders with a healthy array of 8 speeds for climbing hills, quick acceleration, and cruising through city streets. The EX also includes aluminum brakes with ergonomic levers for quick and easy stopping power.
The Downtown EX has an excellent set of wheels, that make riding through the city exciting. The 700c aluminum alloy wheelset with Vera Citywide tires will help you navigate a variety of surfaces with a slightly wider 35c footprint. With riser bars, a riser quill stem, a comfort saddle, and platform pedals, The Downtown EX will put you in a more upright comfortable riding position. You easily take in your surroundings as you ride, all without the stress on your shoulders, neck and lower back. It's a great way to ride.
- Uses a Breezer custom tapered frame, crafted from durable and tough chromoly steel
- Features a Breezer steel fork to absorb road chatter
- The drivetrain includes a Shimano Altus 8 speed rear derailleur, a Shimano Revo-Shift 8 speed shifter, and a 3 piece aluminum crankset
- Linear pull brakes with a 4-finger ergonomic lever for quick and easy stopping power
- The Vera CityWide tires are wide and feature a good grip for smooth cruising on city streets