Park Tool PRS-22.2 Team Issue Repair Stand
Originally designed for professional pro tour mechanics, the Park Tool PRS-22.2 Team repair stand is updated with a smoother, more solid rotation system. The PRS-22.2 firmly holds any bike without clamping the frame or seatpost by support the bottom bracket, then locking either the front or rear dropouts. Works with any style axle system, including quick release and all sizes of thru-axles, without cumbersome adaptors. Ideal for cleaning and general repair work, the PRS-22.2 features a solid tripod base and folds compactly for storage or transport.
- Precisely constructed of anodized 6063 T6 lightweight aluminum and durable composites (12.5lbs, 5.67kg)
- Adjustable BB height of 30" to 45" / 76cm to 114cm
- 360 degree horizontal rotation allows easy access to all sides of the bike
- Customizable bottom bracket supports accommodate a wide variety of BB shells
- Main beam is adjustable fore and aft to customize balance points