Park Tool TS-4 Professional Wheel Truing Stand
The Professional Wheel Truing Stand TS-4 by Park Tool is able to accurately gauge any size wheel, with or without the tire installed. Crafted from chrome-plated and powder coated heavy gauge steel, the TS-4 keeps wheels centered in the stand by allowing both uprights to move simultaneously. It accommodates tire widths up to 5" with or without the brake rotor mounted, can be used with axle widths from 75mm to 215mm, and a direct action caliper arm adjusts to work with wheel sizes from 16" to 29". The TS-4 is made in the USA to provide precise accuracy, operation, and adjustability.
- Both uprights move simultaneously to keep wheel centered in the stand
- Accommodates axle widths from 75mm to 215mm
- Direct action caliper arm adjusts to work with wheel sizes from 16" to 29"
- Accommodates tire widths up to 5" with or without brake rotor mounted
- Machined, welded, assembled and calibrated in St. Paul, MN
- Chrome plated and powder coated heavy gauge steel construction