Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Leader II Road Shoes
The Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Leader II road shoe features revolutionary 1:1 Adaptive Fit which conforms to your unique foot shape to eliminate hot spots without sacrificing a watt of power transfer. The extreme light weight of one of the most technical cycling uppers ever created combined with the precision of the Boa retention system make this the perfect blend of power and performance.
- Seamless .9mm Second Skin Upper: the thinnest upper on the market, it adapts comfortably to your unique foot shape to eliminate hot spots and offers superior breathability
- Power Web: a non-stretch web that easily conforms to your foot, but keeps you bolted to the pedal for maximum efficiency under hard effort
- Bi-directional Closure: delivers a semi-custom fit by gathering equally from both sides for even foot retention, with the precision of a micro-adjustable Boa reel
- Octane 1:1 Power Plate: Octane Grade Uni-Directional Carbon for feather-light stiffness; Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage; concave shaping for ultra-low 6.5 mm stack height, enhanced plate stiffness and anatomic support
- 3-bolt cleat compatible
- Weight: 490 grams/pair (size 43)