Pearl Izumi Women's Race RD III Road Shoes -- Closeout
With the easy adjustment of a BOA closure, a lightweight upper and a Power Plate sole for stiffness, the Pearl Izumi Women's Race RD III Road Shoes can take you from training days to race days. Compatible with SPD-SL and SPD pedal systems, they feature the composite Select 1:1 Power Plate with a concave shape for direct power transfer to the pedals. Bi-directional closure distributes pressure evenly across the foot and the secure BOA reel allows a semi-custom fit, plus it's easy to adjust while riding.
- Select 1:1 Power Plate with Concave Shaping:
- o Minimizes weight, maximizes stiffness and cradles the foot for an unparalleled level of anatomic support, comfort and pedaling efficiency o Ultra-low stack height of just 7mm optimizes pedaling performance and power transfer o Select Grade Nylon and Composite Fiber plate for lightweight stiffness and durability o Low-profile outsole for an indoor/outdoor look and feel o Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage
- Women's specific last has reduced volume and narrower heel
- Select Insole provides excellent Longitudinal and Transverse Arch Support
- Bi-directional Closure delivers a semi-custom fit, by gathering equally from both sides for even foot retention, with the precision of a micro-adjustable BOA reel
- Velcro forefoot for a secure fit