Stages Dura Ace 9100 Power Meter 53x39TCrankset
Save $275.00 (25%) $824.99 $1,099.99
Stages has set the standard for user-friendly, super-accurate, exceptionally durable power meters that also are astoundingly minimalist in structure. The Stages Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Power Meter Crankset features a Dura-Ace R9100 crankset with 53/39T chainrings and a Stages power meter sensor factory installed on the non-drive crank arm. The sensor adds just 20 grams to the Dura-Ace R9100 crankset and is ready to pair with any ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart compatible cycling computer.
To retain power accuracy, Stages power meters are equipped with ATC (Active Temperature Compensation). Different temperatures cause strain gauges to expand and contract a specific amount. ATC allows the power meter to compensate for temperature changes that would otherwise affect the strain gauges and their ability to accurately measure force. More importantly, Stages ATC auto-adjusts on the fly, without the need to stop pedaling.
Furthermore, the Stages power meter also measures cadence as unobtrusively as it measures power by the use of an accelerometer - the same technology used to tell your smart phone how to orient its screen. The proprietary circuitry houses this cadence tool, allowing the meter to eliminate the antiquated need of magnets, external sensors, cables, and zip ties to measure cadence. This modern technology also allows the meter to capture multiple positions per revolution, resulting in a faster response and better overall data.
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 crankset with 53/39T chainrings and Stages power sensor factory installed on non-drive crank arm
- Power meter accuracy: +/- 2%
- Active temperature compensation technology helps ensure accurate power readings
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Device compatibility: ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart
- Software compatibility: StagesLink, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center, and others
- Power range (watts): 0-2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Weight: Adds only 20g to crank arm
- Battery life: 200+ hours (powered by coin cell CR2032 battery)
- Tool-free battery replacement
- Waterproof housing to handle all weather conditions
- Wireless firmware upgrade capacity via the Stages app