Stages Power L Dura-Ace R9100 Power Meter
Stages has set the standard for user-friendly, super-accurate, exceptionally durable power meters that are astoundingly minimalist in structure. The Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Power Meter features a non-drive side Dura-Ace R9100 crank arm with a factory-installed power meter. You simply remove your existing Dura-Ace R9100 crank arm, replace it with the Stages arm, and then pair it with your Garmin or other ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart compatible cycling computer. That's it! With no moving parts, and everything protected by a high-strength ABS-PC housing, the Stages power meter preserves the structural integrity of the crank - all while seamlessly adding the ability to measure your power.
The Stages power meter also measures cadence as unobtrusively as it measures power by use of an accelerometer - the same technology used to tell your smart phone how to orient its screen. The proprietary circuitry houses this cadence tool, allowing the meter to eliminate the antiquated need of magnets, external sensors, cables, and zip ties to measure cadence. This modern technology also allows the meter to capture multiple positions per revolution, resulting in a faster response and better overall data.
To retain power accuracy, Stages has upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios for improved data transmission strength to offer better compatibility with bike computers and sports watches. Equipped with ATC (Active Temperature Compensation), since different temperatures cause strain gauges to expand and contract a specific amount, ATC allows the power meter to compensate for temperature changes that would otherwise affect the strain gauges and their ability to accurately measure force. More importantly, Stages ATC auto-adjusts on the fly, without the need to stop pedaling.
- +/- 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
- Active temperature compensation technology helps ensure accurate power readings
- LED indicator displays batter level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Device compatibility: ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart
- Software compatibility: StagesLink, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center, and others
- Power range (watts): 0-5000
- Cadence range (rpm): 10-220
- Battery life: 200+ hours (powered by coin cell CR2032 battery)
- Tool-free battery replacement
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware