PowerTap Joule Cycling Computer with Heart Rate
Through years of working with cyclists and triathletes of all levels, we understand how to turn training and racing data into meaningful information.
When we designed the Joule, we spent hundreds of hours with cyclists, triathletes, coaches and exercise physiologists, and realized everyone wants answers to four key questions:
- What am I doing?
- What have I done?
- Am I getting better?
- What should I do to improve?
Joule helps you answer these questions. We realize your training changes. You change. Training with Joule means you'll always know where you are, where you have been and where you need to go. Every ride with Joule can be as targeted and specific as you need it, giving you the precision and effectiveness necessary to perform at all times.
- New and improved design and functionality
- Specifically designed for cyclists who train with power
- Training simplified: intuitive to use and easy to analyze data
- Customizable dashboard: see exactly what you want, when you want
- Historical reporting: know where you've been and where you're going
- Includes downloadable power, altitude, TSS, normalized power and other critical training data
- Includes PowerTap PowerCal Heart Rate Strap
- Unit Dimensions: 1.89 x 2.7 x 0.67"
- Display Size, WxH: 0.99 x 1.26"
- Display Type: Combo Segmented/Dot Matrix
- Weight: 50g
- Battery: CR2032 Coin Cell
- Battery Life: 300 Hours, typical
- Mount: Front of Bar/Stem/Handlebar
- ANT+: Yes
- Memory: 20 Hours
- Downloadable: Yes
- Barometric Altimeter: Yes
- Stem/Handlebar mount
- Download USB cable
- Quick start guide
- PowerTap PowerCal Heart Rate Strap