Profile Designs 58/TwentyFour Full Carbon Clincher Front Wheel
But Profile went farther, using its proprietary high Tg point resin to create a rim that can withstand more heat and therefore delivers better braking performance, performance not seen on other carbon rims. And Profile's brake pad compound is exclusive to the TwentyFour Series. Using a specially formulated rubber compound, durometer and friction agent, Profile created a proprietary brake pad that delivers reduced braking distances compared to other carbon fiber wheelsets. All TwentyFour Series hubs are forged from 6061-T6 Aluminum, then precision machined with a tolerance of 100th of a millimeter, which increases durability, strength and stiffness. Looking for a better front wheel for TTing and Triathlon? Look no further than the 58/TwentyFour.
- CFD and wind tunnel developed proprietary carbon fiber rim
- Proprietary precision machined alloy hub
- Sapim CX Ray spokes with Sapim Polyax double square nipples
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Hand-built assembly
- Includes: carbon-specific brake pads, quick release, valve extenders, bladed spoke
- tool, spokes and nipples (2 front), rim strip, tire levers.
- Size: 700c x 20h, radial laced front
- Brake track: 24.5mm wide