Race Face Atlas Crank Arms
For proven strength and versatility, choose the Race Face Atlas Crank Arms. These Crank Arms are forged and then machined from tough 7050 Alloy bracing that improves stiffness and integrates seamlessly with Race Face's Cinch interface system. Enjoy riding with confidence on trails, enduro, and full on downhill or freeride with the Atlas Crank Arms. Plus, Race Face's Cinch interface system gives you the freedom to choose from a variety of chainring mounting options (chainring not included). All of this, coupled with its full compatibility across all relevant frame standards, makes the Atlas Crank Arms an investment you can easily carry over from one frame to the next.
- Forged, then machined from rugged 7050 aluminum
- Bracing matrix in the back provides added stiffness
- 30mm spline interface that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy
- Uses Race Face's cinch interface system, allowing you to mount different chainrings
- Direct mount compatible
- Does not include chainrings