Race Face Next SL G4 Fatbike Crank Arms
We didn't think the Next SL G4 Crank Arms could get any better, but Race Face did it. Building on the lightest, most versatile production carbon crankset on the market, this Next SL G4, 100mm spindle version for Fatbikes is lighter, has improved lateral stiffness, and has a refined arm profile that integrates seamlessly with CINCH Direct Mount chainrings (not included with the crank arms). The lateral stiffness is a huge advantage when the chain is under tension at extreme angles. Plus, Race Face's modular CINCH system gives you the freedom to choose from a variety of chainring mounting options. All of this, coupled with the press-fit standards, makes the Next SL G4 Crank Arms an investment you can easily carry over from one frame to the next.
- 100mm Spindle Version for Fat Bikes
- Full carbon crank arms save weight
- 30mm spline is lightweight and durable
- Uses Race Face's modular cinch system, allowing you to mount different chainrings
- Direct mount compatible
- Does not include chainrings