Raleigh Carlton City Bike
The Carlton is Raleigh's classic steel city bike. Unique double top tubes and a front rack with wood inlay creates a signature style. For the fixie enthusiast, the Carlton also features a flip flop hub to easily switch from a single speed freewheel to a fixed gear bike. High profile rims and Kenda 32c tires add smooth and fast rolling. Reflective decaling on the downtube adds visibility for riding at night or the early morning hours, and the bike bell lets pedestrians and other commuters know you're coming.
- The Twin Top Tube Steel Frame offers sturdy, bump-absorbing qualities and a unique Raleigh silhouette
- The integrated bar and stem are combined into one piece for a nice, clean look
- Large Alloy, 40mm High Profile rims and Kenda K193, 700 x 32c tires allow you to roll over obstacles in your path
- The Carlton features a flangeless bar with lock-on Comfort Grips and a Classic Road Saddle with rivets
- The front rack with wood inlay and burnished Heron logos carries extra cargo in style