Industry Nine Ultralite 235 CX Centerlock Disc Wheelset - 12x100mm front axle
If you're looking for a wheelset that climbs as hard as it descends, offering the perfect balance of weight, width and stiffness, then you've found it. Industry Nine's second generation Ultralite 235 is a lightweight alloy wheelset designed for cyclocross and gravel riding, and offers an increased rim width of 23.5mm to accommodate 30-55mm wide tires.
Torch Centerlock Disc hubs cut back on weight without sacrificing strength or performance, with a reduced 3-pawl count instead of 6, for lower drag and weight, while still achieving an industry leading 6-degree road hub engagement. The hubs are fully sealed to keep mud and water out, thicker spokes stiffen up the ride without making it harsh and an oversized axle delivers the power fast and efficiently.
- Centerlock Disc 700c Tubeless Ready Wheelset
- Ideal for Cyclocross & Gravel Riding
- Shimano HG Driver Version
- 12x142mm Rear Axle / 12x100mm Front Axle
- Increased rim width to 23.5mm internal
- Torch Road Hubs (3-pawl driver w/ 6-degree engagement)
- Class leading strength, stiffness, and weight
- Hubs have 2 teflon seals on each bearing to keep grit out for increased life
- Recommended Rider Weight: 190Ibs/86kg max