Ritchey Commando Fat Bike Frameset
Save $99.98 (10%) $899.97 MSRP $999.95
It had to happen sometime--Tom Ritchey was bound to go fat. We just didn't expect it to look so good. The Ritchey WCS Commando fat bike takes Tom's four decades of frame building experience, and brings it to the world of fat bikes. The original Ritchey Commando was a mountain bike that was truly without limits--a machine that was easily able to conquer cow trails and dry creek beds in the days before IMBA and mountain bike trails. Now, that adventurous spirit lives on in the Commando Fat. Like all of his bikes, the Commando is built with heat-treated, triple-butted Ritchey Logic II chromoly tubing, with a forged and machined headtube that's lighter and stronger for a stiffer front end. The chromoly steel Logic fork offers precise handling and comfort, while rack mounts and additional water bottle braze-ons mean nothing can hold you back from exploring your limits.
- Premium quality seamless, heat treated, triple-butted Ritchey logic II tubing
- Forged and machined head tube -- lighter and stronger than a standard 1-1/8" head tube
- Spacing: 135mm front; 170mm rear
- CrMo steel Ritchey logic fork offers precise handling and superb compliance.
- Rack mounts and additional bottle braze on's included (not shown)
- Room for 26 x 4" tires