Ritchey Timberwolf WCS 27.5" Mountain Bike Frame
The Ritchey Timberwolf originally debuted in 1984 as an answer to the demand for more well-rounded mountain bikes. Today, the Timberwolf is reborn as a thoroughly modern hardtail all-mountain bike with disc brakes, a tapered headtube, and designed around the 27.5" wheel size. The Timberwolf is still made from steel, so it's still totally bombproof and delivers a fun, comfortable ride. But don't let the metal get in the way of your thinking about this bike. It's as agile and fluid as anything out there, ready for bushwacking the mountain side or carving up single track.
- Forged and machined tapered head tube---lighter than standard integrated designs
- Trail specific geometry to handle a more aggressive terrain and riding
- Rear dropout convertible between 142x12 and Standard QR versions (ships with 142x12 + axle)
- 30.9 seat tube with internal dropper post routing
- Fits tires up to 2.4"
- Optimized for 140mm travel fork