Giro Empire ACC Road Shoes
Giro Empire ACC road shoes continue to redefine high-performance footwear. This is a road shoe that's at home in a grand tour or a gran fondo, created for riders who relish the big ride. The Empire uses a classic laced closure for unrivaled fit adjustment. The closure also complements the new, highly breathable Evofiber microfiber upper, which together give you a superb fit and comfort. A revamped Easton EC90 ACC full carbon sole has been engineered to provide a direct connection with the pedal. Thanks to this sole's class-leading stiffness, you put full effort into moving forward. Plus the ultra-low 6.5mm stack height imparts a feeling of being directly connected to the pedals. Comfort is crucial when you ride long, so Giro's adjustable SuperNatural Fit footbed, with X-Static anti-microbial fiber, lets you fine-tune the Empire's fit and arch support. It all adds up to a road shoe that uniquely blends performance and style as only Giro can.
- One-piece upper design
- Laced closure for optimal fit adjustment
- Evofiber is a breathable microfiber that combines the best of mesh and microfiber and fuses them into a single fabric that repels water and improves breathability throughout the shoe.
- Easton EC90 ACC unidirectional carbon fiber outsole creates a direct connection with the pedal
- SuperNatural Fit Kit for a superb fit, with adjustable arch support to help optimize comfort and enhance pedaling efficiency
- X-Static anti-microbial fiber
- Replaceable heel pads
- 215 grams (size 42.5)