SIDI Women's Level Carbon Road Shoes - 2016
The legendary Sidi has expanded its women's line with the all new Level Carbon Women's specific shoe. That means a tapered last that follows a woman's more tapered foot shape; a shoe that's narrower across the ball of the foot; and less volume on the instep area and a narrower heel cup. In other words, it's a shoe that's really designed to fit a woman's foot. The Women's Level Carbon features Sidi's Millennium 4 carbon sole for efficiency and comfort. The Level also has a caliper buckle two-way ratchet for easy on-bike adjustment with incremental tightening and loosening as well as two velcro straps.
- Millennium 4 Carbon Composite Sole features injected carbon fiber in a matrix of nylon for greater rigidity than a standard nylon sole.
- Politex upper offers strong resistance to ripping, laceration, stretching and fading.
- Caliper Buckle is adjustable on the fly
- Reinforced heel places the foot in an optimal position for hard efforts and prolonged pressure.
- For walkability, the Level Carbon includes replaceable polyurethane heel pads.