Industry Nine AR25 ISO Disc Wheelset -- 12x100mm front axle
It's the perfect wheelset for your adventure rides: The AR25 is equally at home, and adept, on pavement, gravel and single track. At a svelte yet strong 1,450 grams, this tubeless-ready clincher set is built to withstand 700 foot-pounds of torque. The 21.5-mm inner width will accommodate road and cyclocross tires from 25mm to 55mm and despite the low profile 25mm rim depth are rider-weight rated to 240 pounds.
Torch 6-bolt disc hubs cut back on weight without sacrificing strength or performance, with a reduced 3-pawl count (instead of 6) for lower drag and weight while still achieving an industry leading 6-degree road hub engagement. The hubs have twin Teflon seals on each side to keep mud and water out and an oversized axle delivers the power fast and efficiently.
- ISO 6-Bolt Disc 700c Tubeless Ready Wheelset
- Designed for road, gravel and single-track riding
- Shimano HG Driver Version
- 12x142mm Rear Axle / 12x100mm Front Axle
- 21.5mm internal rim width
- Torch Road Hubs (3-pawl driver w/ 6-degree engagement)
- Hubs have 2 teflon seals on each bearing to keep grit out for increased life
- Recommended Rider Weight: 240Ibs/108kg max